Put yourself in the success mode. Choose a Leadership Fast Track if you want to get ahead and make the most of your time in uniform.
Members of the Florida Army National Guard have many different options to choose from to gain their goal of leadership in the Guard:
- Warrant Officer Candidate School (WOCS)
- ROTC / SMP (Simultaneous Membership Program)
- Direct Commission
- AMEDD Army Medical Department
- Judge Advocate General
You will gain valuable experience in a personnel management, leadership and organizational techniques. These are vital attributes that employers consider when hiring management-level positions.
- Accession Bonus ($10,000)
- GI Bill/OCS Kicker Program
- Promotion to E-6
- Increased Monthly Paycheck
- 100% Tuition Assistance
- Officer Branching Options
- Management skills that are highly valued in military civilian sector
For more information please contact the Officer Strength Management Office at 904-823-0382.