Join the Military Honors Team
The Florida Army National Guard has a great team of soldiers that provide Military Honors daily. The duty pays standard Army pay, but the reward is more than we could ever pay, and the appreciation of the veterans’ families is worth more than any pay we could provide.
- Pay is based on rank, one retirement point for every day you work.
- The program provides dress blues after a minimum of ten (10) details.
- Work around your normal work schedule.
- Seven day a week operation.
- Some ADSW opportunities are available.
- School training available.
- Must have a serviceable set of Class A uniforms to begin work.
Retired Soldiers of All Branches
- We have a need for your services as well.
- Provide us a copy of your discharge.
- Earn $50 a day non-taxable income to help provide funeral honors for our veterans.
To learn more, call our office at (904) 823-0630 or email us at FLARNG_J1MILFuneralHonors@ng.army.mil.