Military Honors Related Sites and Resources

Report a Retired Soldier’s Death

Call the local installtion Casualty Assistance Office or HQDA Casualty Operation at (800) 626-3317.  From overseas, call (703) 325-7990 collect.

Request a Headstone

Call the Veterans Administration regional office at (800) 827-1000 or visit the site at

Request Records

To replace a DD Form 214, submit a Standard Form 180 to the National Records Center.  Download form at

To schedule burial at a National Cemetery

Call (800) 535-1117 and Fax DD Form 214, NGB Form 22, or Discharge Certificate to scheduling office.

Other Resources

Contact the Guard and Reserve Retirement Services Office at (800) 318-5298, ext. 4 or (314) 592-0123.

Army Knowledge Online portal –