Survivor Outreach Services
Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult things anyone can go through. Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) connects you with people who can help you move forward and find strength.
Many times after you have lost loved ones, there are unresolved issues or questions that may surface months or years after the loss. We understand that new issues and questions may arise long after the Casualty Assistance Officer has concluded his or her duties.
- Provide expertise on State & Federal survivor benefits.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the Family in regard to entitlements and local resources.
- Arrange for estate and financial advice when requested.
- Educate the military command, community social services and support agencies of the needs of our military Survivors.
- Form networks and support groups so Survivors will have peer support readily available.
- Connect Survivors with appropriate mental health support/counseling as requested.
- Supply Survivors with resource referrals for peer support, bereavement counseling, emergency financial services, Tricare, educational benefits, military reports and military benefits.
St. Augustine SOS Coordinator
310 Charlotte Street
St. Augustine, FL 32085
Tallahassee SOS Coordinator
1225 Easterwood Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32311
Orlando SOS Coordinator
H&W Enterprises of NC, LLC, Contractor
9500 Armed Forces Reserve Drive
Orlando, FL 32827
Office: 407-240-5939 ext.1743
Miami SOS Coordinator
9301 NW 33rd Street
Doral, FL 33172